Email > Mail Email > Mail

funny

good vid, keep up the good work

Air Pressure Air Pressure

good, but lack of game

I know it is a different kind of game, but it doesn't feel like a game. This is good though, but if you want to make it better or possibly a sequel I suggest more endings or "checkpoints"/"reference points" you can restart at. Idk, good game though.

Power!? Power!?

needs more originality

This whole song seems like I've already heard it. The drum beat and chord progressions are very common and it doesn't stick out. It's good but it needs more originality.

ParadoxInc responds:

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah the song is a little basic but I just like the way it sounds. You should check out eternal concepts or pandemic dreams they are my favs i have made and probably the most original sounding ones i have.

Happy Way Home[DJ, HVE1] Happy Way Home[DJ, HVE1]

good

alright, this some.nice stuff. i wouldn't suggest using this as a loop though because the ending doesn't flow into the beginning very well. Also, the mood of the song doesn't seem like it could be music to a game called "Animal Overkill." Though I don't know what the game is about. But in the end I would suggest using this as an actual song and not a background theme.

Havegum responds:

oh, okay.
the song is supposed to stand in contrast to the title and the gameplay.

thanks for your review :D

-RG- EggBeater -RG- EggBeater

needs more originality

this was good, but sounds like too much stuff thats already out there.
i would suggest changing the beat around and maybe add in a strong bass or melody line.